Thursday 27 February 2014

Intensive Marriage Counseling Retreats


“The Majesty of Colorado Rockies will help you to restore your Relationship
The location where your marriage counseling weekend intensive will be held is absolutely appealing.  From Louisville, where my office is located, you’ll enjoy sweeping views of the snow-capped peaks. While you are here I’m going to want you to work hard during our sessions, but to relax and maybe even have some adventures outside of our sessions. When you’re not meeting with me, you might prefer to spend most of your time relaxing at your hotel, perhaps lounging by the pool, and enjoying local restaurants.  

Or you might like to be more active. For a memorable evening of dining and strolling, you can head to the Pearl Street Mall in nearby Boulder.  It’s a pedestrian mall at the base of the foothills that is resplendent with nightlife, restaurants, galleries, and shops.  Or, you can go to the nearby mountains and explore.  I’ll be happy to provide you with maps and brochures that will guide you to the most beautiful spots. 

To read more Click Here.

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an Awesome post. Just wanted to drop a comment and say, I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete